Royal Mail 1st class from £3.46
Royal Mail 2nd class from £2.76
• 100% organic • 84% raw • vegan • paleo • gluten free • soya free • cholesterol free • trans fat free • no added sugar • 100% natural • no MSG or artificial additives • GMO free •
Tasting like a tangy sherbert kayli powder (like the ones you used to buy at the corner shop), the amazing Baobab super fruit combines seamlessly with the intensity of our fresh onions, to give a lasting taste on the tongue that you won’t want to ever fade away! Click Here to learn more about the Baobab we use on these kale chips.
Ingredients (* organic):
Himalayan crystal salt
Allergens are highlighted in bold.
Total Organic ingredients: 100%
Total Raw ingredients: 84%
Processing: Nuts are activated by soaking in filtered water.
The mix is low-heat blended and dehydrated at 45°C or below.
Minimum weight 60g℮
Love your Life • Eat for Vitality • Follow your Bliss
Kale is officially the most nutrient dense food on earth per calorie and here at inSpiral, we are most passionate when it comes to optimum nutrition!
inSpiral Organic Baobab and Onion Kale Chips contain none of the trans fats often associated with crisps and other convenience/processed foods and snacks; in fact our finished products are still ‘raw’ because we haven’t cooked/baked them! Raw food provides the body with enzymes and nutrients that are destroyed once ingredients are heated above 42°C. We think this makes them perfect for children, adults – and just about everyone else!
By producing cutting edge raw snacks, inSpiral hope to allow everybody to experience a happier, healthier life that tastes amazing!
We create our recipes with the aim of achieving optimum nutrition and products that aid digestion. We work hard to research the newest superfood finds and latest nutrition information so that we can bring to our customers, visionary 100% optimum nutrition foods.
- We use only fresh, organic kale for our Baobab and Onion kale chips, which are all hand-made in our solar-powered factory, in London!
- When air dried at low temperatures, this classic green leafy vegetable has a crispy texture and delicious taste!
- All our kale chips are lovingly massaged in organic nut or seed butters and slow dehydrated for many hours. Why? We think you’re worth it!
- We use no additives or preservatives and so ensure a truly optimum, gourmet experience – complete in a fully compostable bag!